Thursday 6 October 2011

very heart touching ^^,

When U were only 5 years old, I said I Love U...
U asked me: "What Is It?"
When U were 15 years old, I said I Love U....
U blushed.. U look down and smile..
When U were 20 years old, I said I Love U....
U put your head on my shoulder and hold my hand.. afraid that I might dissapear..
When U were 25 years old, I said I Love U....
U prepare breakfast and serve it on front of me, and kiss my forehead and
said : "U better be quick, is’s gonna be late.."
When U were 30 years old, I said I Love U....
U said: "if U really love me, Please come back early after work.."
When U were 40 years old, I said I Love U....
U were cleaning the dining table and said: "Ok dear, but it’s time for U to help our child with his/her revision.."
When U were 50 years old, I said I Love U....
U were knitting And U laugh at me..
When U were 60 years old, I said I Love U....
U smile at me..
When U were 70 years old. I said I Love U....
We sitting on the rocking chair with our glasses on.. I’m reading your love letter that U sent to me 50years ago..with our hand crossing together..
When U were 80 years old, U said U Love Me!
I didn’t say anything but cried.....

We may not express it but when we say "I Love You" we want our partner also to say the same... there are many ways of expressing love but nothing can play the same magic that these 3 words can play when said in return ♥ ♥